Juu's White Asparagus-Spinach-Pasta With Smoked Tofu
250 g dry pasta
ca. 500 g white asparagus (try it with the green one if you can't get the white kind)
1 hand of frozen spinach
2 cloves of garlic
1 piece of smoked tofu ca. 250 g
1/2 cup of deepfried onions
ca. 5 tbs of tahina
1 dash of soymilk
1 tsp of mustard or mustard powder
2 tsp of instant vegetable stock powder
1/2 cup of nutritional yeast
2 tsp onionpowder
pepper and salt for seasoning
1 tbs canolaoil for frying
- Cook the pasta until al dente.
- Finely chop the onion and the garlic and cube the smoked tofu.
- Sweat the onions and garil with the canolaoil.
- Carefully peel the asparagus, cut into waltnut siced pieces an roast it with the onions and garlic until golden brown.
- Ad the rest of the ingredients along with some water and simmer until it form a nice and creamy sauce.
- Mix with the cooked pasta, season with salt and pepper and enjoy.